Cullman City Council Meeting
Monday, June 25th 2012
Lucille N. Galin Auditorium
7:00 O'Clock PM
I. CALL TO ORDER and INVOCATION
II. ROLL CALL
III. READING OF MINUTES
June 18th, 2012
IV. ADDITIONS/DELETIONS TO AGENDA
V. REPORTS OF STANDING COMMITTEES
1. Police Committee - Council Member Andy Page
2. Fire Committee - Council President Garlan Gudger, Jr.
3. Sanitation Committee - Council Member Johnny Cook
4. Street Committee - Council Member Clint Hollingsworth
5. Finance Committee - Council Member Jenny Folsom
VI. REPORTS FROM THE MAYOR
VII. COMMENTS FROM ANYONE NOT ON AGENDA
VIII. PETITIONS, APPLICATIONS, COMPLAINTS, APPEALS & COMMUNICATIONS
1. A request from Debra Butler for a noise permit to have a family band playing music for a welcome
home/birthday party for her children on June 29th, 2012 from 8:00 p.m. until 10:00 p.m at 1319 5th Street
2. A request from Sanitation Superintendent Larry Jones to purchase a Pickup Truck from ADECA in the
estimated amount of $10,000.
3. A request from Trey Powers of the Traffic Department for a travel advance to attend a "IMSA" Traffic
Conference in the estimated amount of $1,907.
4. A request from Fire Chief Edward Reinhardt to go to bids to replace Two Air Conditioning Units at
Fire Station #2 in the estimated amount of $23,000.
IX. RESOLUTIONS, ORDINANCES, ORDERS AND OTHER BUSINESS
1. Resolution 2012 - 97 - To award Bid R-01635 for a 2012 or Newer 4-Door Police Sedan to the lowest
responsible bidder, Cullman Dodge, in the amount of $22,340.
2. Resolution 2012 - 98 - To award Bid R-01642 for a Gorman Rupp Pump, Motor and Installation to the
lowest responsible bidder, Pump & Process, in the amount of $16,730.
3. Second Reading - Ordinance 2012 - 11 - To annex the Schuman property on 24th Street.
4. Board Appointments: